If the tool should be used going forward, it should be documented appropriately. The readme should at the very least include:
- Descriptions of all components
- This includes description of available configuration and made assumptions regarding data structure
- Improved/more suitable example images once the tool has become more finalized in its appearance.
- A basic example of how to add new components
- This needs to include information about how the config Information needs to be structured
- Some reference to how the communication with the redux store works.
- This should include how the store is organized.
To upload designs, you'll need to enable LFS and have an admin enable hashed storage. More information